100% FINANCING AVAILABLE
don’t let the lack of cash be the reason not to replace your old roof
OFFERS FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
Get a good deal today on a new beautiful roof when you use financing or pay out of pocket.
- 24 Months Special financing SAME AS CASH
0% Interest | No down payment* and No Monthly payments
- or Long term financing
As low as $89/month | No Down payment*
- or, 10% OFF** every day
People can apply for roof financing with bad credit or good credit. The credit rating determines the rate and term you get. Our lending partners can work with people that have bad credit as well. Call us for more information at (210) 988-0188 to learn about the roofing financing options for your specific case.
If you would like to use financing for your roofing or home improvement project, we can offer a no obligation payment estimate in just a few hours. We will first do an estimate on the repair’s cost of your project and then provide you with different roofing financing options. You may choose the one that best fits your situation. Best of all is your credit is not checked at this stage yet.
When you are comfortable with the payment estimate we provided, you will start your application process by phone. You will be asked about your current financial situation such as income, expenses, ownership of home, etc. This process usually takes only 10-15 minutes and the credit decision is issued on the spot. Upon approval you are ready to start planning your project details with us.
- Using our lending partners will help you get a credit decision in 15 minutes or less compared to banks taking days or weeks
- None or very minimal paperwork required. The bank may require to send tons of paperwork
- No collateral required. The bank may require proof of ownership of home, vehicles and other liquid assets.
- Government programs or grants may take weeks or months to get approved after a complicated process.
- Flexibility to choose over several financing options. The bank will lend you the money based on one option take it or leave it.
- Second chance options for people with credit scores as low as 550. Banks will deny you if your score is less than 650.
- Pay for full amount with financing
- pay partial amount with financing
- Pay for a much higher quality roof and upgrades for only a few dollars more per month
- Finance your insurance deductible. Don’t brake the law and the bank at the same time.
- Finance your insurance roofing project and keep the insurance proceeds in your pocket for a rainy day.
Maria got an insurance check to replace her roof with basic materials. The amount she received was $9500. We showed her the benefits of upgrading her roof to a better type of materials that made her roof distinctive from all the neighbors’. She applied for roofing financing and got approved in 15 minutes, financed the whole project and kept the insurance money for a rainy day. See how much her monthly payment increased with all the premium upgrades.
Julie received money from the insurance company to replace her roof after a storm. The total cost of the roof was $10,000. Her insurance deductible was a whopping $3500. In order to replace her roof she had to come up with the $3500 out of pocket but she didn’t have it. She applied for financing for the $3500 and got approved with a monthly payment of only $46.23 a month.
GET A GOOD DEAL TODAY
on a new beautiful roof when you use financing or pay out of pocket
Choose from one of these deals:
24 Months Special financing
SAME AS CASH